Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thread Trendz

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bum...

...but this is mostly due to a lack of funds and an extreme debilitating sense of laziness.

Luckily, I have a good handful of wonderful people complimenting me on my style to know that I'm not a mullet, multi-colored vest, Teva wearing weirdo.

Yet, I also have some folks (Dad, I'm looking at you) suggesting that I could get on "What Not To Wear" which keeps me humble...

So, I personally walk the line of fashion presentation, but I love it. I could look at runways photos for hours, or at least until I get frustrated with the lack of minorities represented.

Most of the fashion blogs I read are from lovely high heeled ladies, knee deep in some elegant trend. I love your opinions, but come on... let's get back to earth! Sometimes fashion is really stupid, and I'm not going to pretend that it isn't.

Let's be honest, you probably look more like this:



Than this:

If you do, that's cool too, but you'll probably not like what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment